Sunday 28 August 2011

THERE IS HOPE........

Sometimes, we don't realise the gift of life (oh yes, I know all too well what it feels like to want to escape the unbearable pain when in the grip of depression). Some of my friends have died, very young, middle aged and older; nothing at all to do with depression. I'm talking tragic, sad accidents/circumstances and life events and sometimes, infrequently, I envy them, BUT sometimes I can appreciate the total beauty of life - a paradox. We look at this gift we have been given, called 'LIFE' sometimes we completely take it for granted, dismiss it and may envy those who have passed over, and feel like rejecting the gift of our life, but maybe we are wrong? Where will we end up if we succumb to our negative drives? Do we really know?


1 comment:

  1. You are right...there is HOPE...there is always HOPE!

    ReplyDelete