Sunday 21 August 2011

DULOXETINE (Cymbalta)

Last week, I crashed. From out of nowhere I experienced the bleakest and darkest day since on DULOXETINE.

I spent all day in bed, a lot of the time crying and begging God for help as I felt utterly and completely hopeless and suicidal.

This after my never having experienced suicidal ideation (let alone tendancies) since starting this new medication approx 8 months ago. Indeed the last few weeks have seen me rise from bed at all sorts of crazy times, from 4pm to 9pm, usually because curled up in bed is the closest thing to relief I feel compared to trying to get up and put a brave face on things, at which I usually fail and end up back in bed.

Now another trip to the Doctor has been scheduled....... is there no end to this?  :-(  

I remain hopeful that a solution will be found.

Here is something nice:

1 comment:

  1. Okay...so I have to give you a heads up to this. Just something to think about...

    http://melaniesmethodicalmusings.blogspot.com/p/mthfr.html

    It may just be a piece of your puzzle. It has been one of mine.

    ReplyDelete